Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

From Aliisa:

Im sorry I havent blogged in awhile but I have been so busy. I threw a huge 30th birthday party for my husband with a Mexican Fiesta theme. I made homemade enchiladas, tacos, spanish rice and beans and all the fixings for it. We played horseshoes, ladder golf and even had a pinata. It was a GREAT party.

We also have 2 weddings coming up so I have been spending all my spare time working on afghans. I love to crochet afghans for wedding presents, unfortunately it takes alot of time to get them done. We also found out my brother and his wife are having a baby so I will be working on a baby blanket for them. Im thinking I will be crochetting my little fingers to the bone *lol*

I have recently become interested in cake decorating as well. I have only done 3 cakes in my life and they were ok but I have decided that I really want to learn to do a better job. So I purchased the wilton class books and while Im not taking the class I will be teaching myself at home. Im very excited about starting this but I still have to work on the blankets.

I hope everyone is doing great. Sally stopped by and wants me to continue posting my menu plans so I will work hard to get those posted every week.

Have a great day!!

No comments: