Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu

From Aliisa:


This week I am working out of my freezers. I have so much surplus that I really need to use some of this up. So here is my menu for this week:

Breakfast:
Monday: Cereal
Tuesday: Muffins (banana and strawberry)
Wednesday: Oatmeal
Thursday: Cereal
Friday: Eggs and Toast
Saturday: Breakfast Tacos
Sunday: Cereal

Lunch:

Monday - Friday: Jarred takes leftovers and Emily eats at school

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Leftovers

Dinner:
Monday: White Chicken Chili, Salad
Tuesday: Pork Roast
Wednesday: Split Pea Soup, Peasant bread
Thursday: Chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday: Family Night Homemade Pizzas
Saturday: Friends cooking
Sunday: Chili Baked Potatoes and broccoli

1 comment:

Sally said...

I haven't taken the time to stop by your site for a while. Breakfast Tacos! Sounds great! Could you post a recipe for them, please? I would love to try them. Also, keep posting your menus. That will give me ideas for mine!