Friday, January 30, 2009

My new cookbook


From Aliisa:
I have a box that I keep all the recipes I print out from those wonderful blogs and recipezaar.com. Everytime I need one of my recipes, I have to go sift through all of the sheets to find the one I want. This was ok, in the begining but now I have so many to look through. So I have decided to make my own cookbook. In the past, I have made cookbooks but I get tired of writing them all in...it takes so long! This time I decided to use sheet protectors and dividers and put them all in a 3 ring binder.
As you can see, I have purchased all my supplies and now all I have to do is assemble it. Im hoping to have it done next week. I like the idea of the sheet protectors because I can pull a recipe out, use it and if it gets stuff on it, I can wipe it off and place it back into the binder.
Im very excited about this idea.


No comments: