Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today's To Do List

From Aliisa:

I got up early this morning to make apple muffins for breakfast. I had a boxed mix because my MIL cleaned out her cabinets and gave it to us. It said it made 24 muffins. I have already made 24 and still have enough for more!! I have to go finish those. I would like to make some banana muffins today but those are low on my to do list.

I do have to find a recipe for mint hot chocolate. My daughter, Emily loves the stuff and I have decided to make some mix and wrap it for under the tree. Im also making one for our dear friends to add to their christmas bag.

I still have to finish my ornaments and Im planning on working on those today.

Thankfully, I have finished all of my Christmas cards but I do have to go get stamps so I can mail them all.

I also need to make some pancakes to put into the freezer, hopefully I will get to that today as well.

And of course I have to work out here in a bit.

I also have to make dinner early because I have my ladies group tonight...which also means I have to get dressed and put on makeup etc....

OK....so now that I have typed that all out, I guess I better get to work.

Have a great day!!

No comments: