Monday, October 20, 2008

A big project

From Aliisa:

I dont know how much blogging I will get done this week. Last night we decided to gut our 1/2 bath and start redoing it. So, today I have filled in all the holes and sanded the walls. I have cleaned them up and now Im putting a coat of primer on the walls. As soon as I am done, I will be going down to buy the paint. (we bought a tester yesterday) Im hoping to have the walls totally painted today and then tomorrow comes the big job.

We have 1" tiles in both our bathrooms that were laid in the 70's. So tomorrow I will be removing the tiles on the floor in the 1/2 bath. Im hoping to have the bathroom completely ready by friday when we lay the new tile floor. Then its new lights, new pedestal sink and a storage cabinet. I think its going to look great!!

I forgot to take before pictures so I will just post some pictures when we are done.

Back to work!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I was wondering if you had any kids or not (I would never attempt re-doing anything right now, having a 23 mo. old I'm trying to finish potty training, and a 7 mo. old), so I looked at your "about me" section. Well, you do, but not in diapers, I trust.

I hope it goes well, and I look forward to seeing the pictures! Have fun with that tile! (I'll bet--you'll wish you had never seen tile by the time you get finished!)