Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Comfort Food

From Aliisa:

Today is one of those dreary days here in Illinois. The weather is chilly and the skies are gray and the rhythmic sounds of the rain make me want to cook. I know...weird huh? So I did a quick straighten job on my house this morning and then I set to work boiling chicken for chicken soup, making peasant bread and now I have decided to make homemade noodles. I LOVE homemade noodles but I dont make them very often. So today is the ultimate in my comfort food, you can NEVER go wrong with Homemade Chicken Noodle soup and homemade bread...yum!!!

Im off to cook!!

2 comments:

Aliisa said...

From Sundy:

Okay, I want to know how you make homemade noodles! (Why didn't I ask you to show me when I was visiting? I kept forgetting!)

Aliisa said...

From Aliisa:

I will post the recipe tomorrow for you...it is so easy its not even funny!!