Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a crazy week so far!!

From Aliisa:

You know, with one child and being a stay at home mom, I dont have really crazy weeks very often. However, this one has been completely out there. I started my week off with a new Bible study group that my MIL is teaching. Now Mondays are my day to catch up from the weekend. I wasnt prepared to miss my entire morning...so now, Im behind. I had to cook in a not so clean kitchen and my husband is having to pull out clean clothes from a basket because I didnt have time to fold everything and put it away. PLUS, I have homework for the study group. So Tuesday starts and I am WAY behind. Now on Tuesday I not only have to cook for my family but I also have to make something to take for a potluck to my ladies group and I have to do the regular Tuesday chores plus the Monday stuff I never got to. SOOOOO......My SIL comes over because she needs to talk...no problem. I cook while we talk. My kitchen got cleaned (but I messed it up again cooking), my dinner and pot luck got done, my husband is STILL pulling his clothes from the laundry basket and my floors look like I havent swept in a month...which isnt the case. My SIL leaves at 5:10pm, I shower, do my hair, makeup and get dressed and out the door at 5:45pm with my potluck in tow. Hubby has to do homework with the kiddo because I didnt have time AND I havent done my own homework for the study group. Wednesday....so today I went on a walking field trip with my daughter's class. We had lunch, went to a few places and took tours. Im finally home. My kitchen is a mess from yesterday, I have laundry to wash and my clean clothes are STILL in the basket, my floors are still filthy and I am pooped!!! OH and I still havent done my homework for the study group. What a week!!!! Will it ever end????

4 comments:

Miriam said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! (feeling your pain!)

Believe me, I KNOW how you feel! It will end - - - eventually. I don't know when, but it does end after a while. Hang in there!! You can come over and talk to me while I cook :P

I always, always, always hate when I have to be gone somewhere "else" Monday's (well, other than my grocery run) b/c it ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALLLWAAAAAYS messes me up!

Miriam said...

Hi, it's me again :) Uh... I know you have all the time in the world and stuff, so you can either take it or leave it, but I tagged you over on my blog :) Really - if you're too busy, I totally understand!

Angie said...

I so know how you feel. My DH and I have 5 children. Ages are from almost 1 year - almost 11 years. So, the floors need to be swept at least 2-5 times a day!! LOL Laundry is always needing to be washed. DH does help w/that. Actually he has our oldest DS put a lot of it away too. DH is only home for 1/2 of the week and gone for the other 1/2. So, it's just me while he's gone.

Right now I have the baby napping and need to be cleaning on my kitchen. How is it the stinking kitchen gets so destroyed so easily? EVERY DAY!!! GRRR!

Have you checked out flylady.com? I like this recorded Weekly Home Blessing Hour. You might want to listen to it first but I really like it.

Hugs,
Angie

Aliisa said...

From Aliisa:

Thanks for the support!! I am feeling much better today. And while Im not completely caught up, at least its enough to feel like I accomplished somthing...yea!!!

Angie...I have visited flylady.com once or twice. I will have to check it out again. Thanks!!