Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aliisa's Menu

So today I decided that I would share my menu. Last week my grocery shopping got pushed back to friday but this menu will take me to Wednesday which is when I usually do my shopping. Because of how our paychecks fall, I usually do 2 weeks worth of shopping each time and then save some of my money to hit the sales on the off weeks and to pick up milk. So here it is:

1. 15 bean soup and cornbread
2. Cabbage Casserole (this is a new recipe, havent tried it yet)
3. Porkchops, potatoes and greenbeans
4. Beefy Asian rice (from my Cheap, Fast, Good cookbook) and salad
5. Beef pot roast
6. Shepard's pie, broccoli and salad
7. Chicken thighs with pan gravy, mashed potatoes, spinach and salad
8. Ground Beef Casserole
9. Burratas

I will include some of these recipes later so check back!!

No comments: