Friday, September 26, 2008

Me and the Wii

From Aliisa:

Yesterday we broke down and made a not so frugal purchase...we bought a Nintendo Wii. So here I am today at almost 4pm in the afternoon, I havent gotten much done on the house and Im just now sitting down to blog but I assure you, my Wii has gotten much attention today...*lol* I have had to literally pry myself and my daughter away from the games to get something done but oh how much fun we have had. We have spent much time standing in front of the tv and bowling, playing golf and baseball and we have even gotten out our little steering wheels and drove on the great tracks, racing around like nascar drivers looking like Mario and Luigi. Thank God tonight is family night so I dont have to have an excuse to play our video games *lol*

No comments: